6.22.2008
colin & trisha {engaged}






Colin and I grew up just down the road from each other and were in the same high school graduating class (all 42 of us!) I was thrilled to hear the news of his engagement to Trisha, and even more excited when they asked me to capture their wedding day coming up in August. Trisha's parents' lake home made for the most perfect setting for their engagement photos. Despite a huge thunderstorm before and after our scheduled shoot time, Mother Nature decided to give us a little break. The light was perfect, and it was fun catching up with these two as well. Congrats on your engagement, and I can't WAIT for the big day! Lets hope we are just as lucky, again, with cooperative weather! 

These are just a couple of my favorites from the shoot. {sj}

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
We Love the Pictures! Colin was so excited you said you would do them and our Wedding! Thanks Again.