6.23.2008
seri.






I did this fun photo shoot back in March, but wanted to blog about it and share some favorites. Seri and I know each other from growing up (mostly from that long hot week spent every summer at the county fair!) and she is currently living in Phoenix, where I spent this past winter. The shots with the strawberry were completely spontaneous (I must have watched Across the Universe one too many times that week!?) and despite the fact we were both laughing about how corny the strawberry poses seemed during the shoot--they ended up being some of my favorites! See, inspiration really can come from something as random as a fruit plate! {sj}


Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Who knew when I walked in and said, "You made me a fruit plate?" that it would be the greatest inspiration for the shoot!