7.19.2008
meet me at the garden.
During my week long stay in Iowa, I was able to schedule a few photo shoots at my favorite location, The Prairie Pedlar. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place, and owners Jack & Jane. It is truly a photographer's wonderland!

The first photo shoot was a combination of senior and family photos. I have known the Wallace family since I was born, so it was fun to see them all again and catch up. I can hardly believe their youngest, Aaron is going to be a SENIOR--I remember when he was born! He brought along his tractor, which made for some great shots along with the barn scenery around the gardens that made a perfect fit for this farm family!
I also can not believe their oldest, Jenny has TWO kids--here have the years gone!? Tori was a wonderful little model and had fun playing in all of the flowers at the garden.
Seems like just yesterday it was us running around the farm playing! {sj}

Labels: ,