7.31.2008
so very excited.

After such a long time (I'm actually embarrassed to say exactly how long!) I can finally cross "re-design website" off my eternal list of things TO DO. Seriously, I can't even explain how huge of a task this has been, which is why it ultimately kept getting put on the back burner. I don't even remember the last time I gave someone my website address without a pang of guilt, knowing how out of date my online samples were. 

So, without further adieu...
I am proud to announce that sara-jayne.com finally has a brand spankin' new look!!!

Thanks to the phenomenon that is blogging, I will always have up-to-date samples out there for everyone to check out! I mean, who doesn't like to keep tabs on what people have been up to? I'd like to blame it on reality TV and/or Myspace and Facebook, but I think society has always anxious to jump on the gossip train. Hence, the {gossip} tab linking my main website to this blog. 

New features include an online shopping cart for print purchases from fine art and client galleries, credit card and Paypal payment capabilities (a very exciting upgrade!), and client proofing galleries in slide show format. You can even tag your favorite images as you browse! The coming weeks will bring more informational additions, a music player, site tweaking and even more gallery samples, so keep checking back for updates and don't be afraid to let me know what you think--critique is always welcome! 

At least these last few items are small tasks in the grand scheme of this daunting project. Not necessarily big enough to have a spot on the TO DO list any more. So, the time has finally come... to grab that big fat Sharpie and do something I've been wanting to do for a LONG while now! What a wonderful feeling!!!
{sj}


Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sara....Congrats....your hard work has paid off, the website looks great! (not that I expected anything less!!) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent & "snapshots" of peoples' lives with us all. We often forget how beautiful everyday images are....thanks for catching them forever in portrait. May your success & love of the profession grow on and on for years to come.
~Mel