8.22.2008
{fine art} friday: doors

Doorways are completely fascinating to me.
I've mentioned last year's cruise of the Mediterranean before, and you may have noticed throughout the {fine art} galleries a recurring theme of door and window photos. Much like the "if these walls could talk" idea; I often wonder, "what if these doorways could talk?" First of all, they probably wouldn't speak English, but just think of the stories they would have! Call me crazy, but if you look close, each one has an individual personality and a definite history.

I have uploaded a {fine art} gallery dedicated solely to my fascination of doors and windows. You will find some of the same images throughout the travel galleries, but its fun to see them all in one place. In honor of that, I have put together this poster with 20 of my favorite door images from across the Mediterranean. 
{sj}


Labels: