9.12.2008
class of 2009!
Its been a crazy busy past couple weeks, and my blogging has been slacking! I plan to make up for it today with several blog posts. To simplify things, I'm combining these four high school seniors in one big blog! 

Mike's photo shoot was at St Anthony Main east of Downtown Minneapolis. It was a windy day, but we found some great spots with wonderful light! Doesn't he have such a great smile!?







Jared and his mom came all the way from Carlisle, Iowa for his photo shoot! They met me at St Anthony Main for his photos and we had the most beautiful, glorious light and weather! He was up for an urban "grungy" looking background - I was thrilled! These buildings have so much character...I just love the look! 








I went to Waconia for Katie's senior photo shoot. Her mom had a great location picked out at a coworker's acreage a few miles away. It was FABULOUS -- a photographer's dream! Flowers, ponds, willow trees, bridges... awesome. Katie was so wonderful to work with...I had a hard time picking out just a few my favorites to include in this blog!! 













A few days later I went to Lyle's farm in Young America, MN. Ive never traveled this far west of the Cities in Minnesota before... but come to find out, there are some GREAT spots for photos out there! We went just down the road to a park, then to Lyle's backyard for a few photos with his dogs and horses.









They have such an amazing landscape view, i couldn't resist this photo of the horses and looming storm clouds (that luckily held off rain until after we were done with the shoot!)
{s.j}

Labels: