10.14.2008
tony & jackie {engaged}
I met Tony and Jackie at Matt & Molly's wedding this past spring and was so excited when they asked me to be the photographer for their Sept 2009 wedding. 

They are the most adorable couple!!

We met up on a Friday for their engagement photo shoot at St Anthony Main. Despite a brief rain shower, the cloudy skies made for PERFECT lighting and really added to the scenery (not to mention a great shot of them with an umbrella!)  













As we were walking back towards the car, I looked up and saw this awesome scene. Though Tony wasn't sure what to think of the dramatic pose at first, I told him just to 'humor me' and try it for a few shots. It turned out AWESOME. So, thanks goes to Tony for playing along!!

I can't WAIT for their big day! We are going to have so much fun-- I might even get Tony to do some dramatic model poses again :-)


{sj}




Labels: