4.30.2009
gearing {up}
I just love Spring in the Midwest! As soon as the snow melts, everyone starts coming out of hibernation from the long cold winter. The trails are filled with runners and dog walkers. The green grass starts to peep through and trees start to bud. To me, its just a cluster of happiness everywhere I turn. As I mentioned in my last blog posting - with Spring comes the busy 'Wedding Season' and outdoor portrait sessions, my favorite. I added a fab new fixed 50mm lens to my gear bag, and couldn't wait to try it out. Here are a few sessions I did entirely with the new lens -- can't wait to use it at the next wedding! Special thanks to Tess, Jess, and Alyssa for being my guinea pigs!! 

All of these shots were taken within short walking distance from my place -- the grass hasn't quite poked through the brush yet, so they look a little fall-like. I just love the lens flare this lens makes -- check out that angelic glow in the last photo! 

Stay tuned for more fab shots with the new lens!!
{s.j}



























Labels: