4.30.2009
{lexi} dog? I don't see a dog!
Meet Lexi. She is the 3 1/2 year old furry four-legged child of my good friends Bobby and Melissa, and I swear she thinks she is human... then again, so do they! I have to admit, her floppy ears do remind me of a little girl with curly brown hair pulled back into pigtails. Needless to say, she's a little bit spoiled, but I can see why. How could anyone say "no" to that face?

During a recent weekend visit with Bobby, Melissa and Lexi, I caught a few adorable shots of Lex 'in action'; capturing her personality and endless energy. Endless is an understatement, especially if it involves her k-o-n-g. Almost anyone with a dog knows what I mean by that. Most of these shots involved dangling her kong toy above my head, hence the intense concentration!






We reminisced about my first photo shoot with Lexi when she was 12 weeks old. Just for old times sake, I am including a couple of those too!





She might just be the cutest English Springer I've ever seen, but I could be just a tad biased. I'll let you be the judge.
{s.j}


Labels: