6.01.2009
brenda + dan {engaged}
When Dan & Brenda started telling me about their AMAZING wedding location, I couldn't wait to start shooting! Their wedding is coming up quick-- June 13th-- right here in their backyard where we did the engagement photos. Here are some of my favorites from the beautiful evening of the engagement shoot. It was like the stars were aligned -- the setting sun, overcast skies, very little wind, and perfect temperature -- all combined with a fun & gorgeous couple who are clearly head over heels for each other. Below are just a FEW of my favorites...

This is the wishing well where Dan proposed. It has become a theme 
for the weddingand the ceremony will take place near there as well. So cool!











Their yellow lab Zelo was quite the character and will be a part of the wedding ceremony too!


I'm so excited for the wedding, and praying for just as nice of weather as the engagement shoot!!
 {s.j}

Labels: